Digital Communications Lab
Welcome to visit our website of the Digital Communications Laboratory, located in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering at Yonsei University.
We study digital communication systems that transmit and receive information in digital format. Since 1948, when Claude Shannon established Information Theory, the most important mathematical foundation of communication theory, digital communication has been successfully developed and commercialized. Now it becomes an essential part of our lives. How communication technology will change the world? If you are interested in what we are focusing on currently, click the “Read More” button below.
- J.-B. Park and K. S. Kim, ""Load Balancing Scheme with Small-Cell Cooperation for Clustered Heterogeneous Cellular Networks" , IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 633-649, (201801)
- K. J. Jeon and K. S. Kim, ""Accumulate Repeat Accumulate Check Accumulate Codes" , IEEE Trans. Commun. vol. 65, no. 11, pp. 4585-4599, (201711)
- K. J. Choi and K. S. Kim, ""Optimal Semi-Persistent Uplink Scheduling Policy for Large-Scale Antenna Systems" , IEEE Access vol. 5, pp. 22902-22915, (201710)
- A. Shahid, K. S. Kim, E.D. Poorter, and I. Moerman, ""Self-Organized Energy-Efficient Cross-Layer Optimization for Device to Device Communication in Heterogeneous Cellular Networks" , IEEE Access vol. 5, pp. 1117-1128, (201701)
- J. Jang, M. Chung, S. C. Hwang, Y. G. Lim, H. j. Yoon, T. Oh, B. W. Min, Y. Lee, K. S. Kim, C. B. Chae, and D. K. Kim, ""Smart Small Cell with Hybrid Beamforming for 5G: Theoretical Feasibility and Prototype Results" , IEEE Wireless Commun. vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 124-131, (201612)
- 2017-01-01 / 2021-12-31
High Accurate Positioning Enabled MIMO Transmission and Network Technologies for Next 5G-V2X(vehicle-to-everything) Services
- 2015-04-01 / 2019-03-31
Agile radio resource management for 5G wireless systems in shared spectrum
- 2015-03-01 / 2019-02-28
Multiple Access Technique with Ultra-Low Latency and High Efficiency for Tactile Internet Services in IoT Environments
- 2014-04-01 / 2019-02-28
Next Generation WLAN System with High Efficient Performance