Digital Communications Lab
Welcome to visit our website of the Digital Communications Laboratory, located in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering at Yonsei University.
We study digital communication systems that transmit and receive information in digital format. Since 1948, when Claude Shannon established Information Theory, the most important mathematical foundation of communication theory, digital communication has been successfully developed and commercialized. Now it becomes an essential part of our lives. How communication technology will change the world? If you are interested in what we are focusing on currently, click the “Read More” button below.
- A. Malik, J. Kim, K. S. Kim, and W.-Y. Shin, ""A Personalized Preference Learning Framework for Caching in Mobile Networks" , IEEE Trans. Mob. Comput. vol. 20, pp. 2124-2139, (202106)
- A. Shahid, V. Maglogiannis, I. Ahmed, K. S. Kim, E. D. Poorter, and I. Moerman, ""Energy-Efficient Resource Allocation for Ultra-Dense Licensed and Unlicensed Dual-Access Small Cell Networks" , IEEE Trans. Mob. Comput. vol. 20, pp. 983-1000, (202103)
- K. S. Kim, D. K. Kim, C.-B. Chae, S. Choi, Y.-C. Ko, J. Kim, Y.-G. Lim, M. Yang, S. Kim, B. Lim, K. Lee, and K. L. Ryu, ""Ultrareliable and Low-Latency Communication Techniques for Tactile Internet Services" , Proceedings of the IEEE vol. 107, no. 2, pp. 376-393, (201902)
- I. Ahmed, H. Khammari, A. Shahid, A. Musa, K. S. Kim, E. D. Poorter, and I. Moerman, ""A Survey on Hybrid Beamforming Techniques in 5G: Architecture and System Model Perspectives" , IEEE Commun. Surv. Tutor. vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 3060-3097, (201806)
- J.-B. Park and K. S. Kim, ""Load Balancing Scheme with Small-Cell Cooperation for Clustered Heterogeneous Cellular Networks" , IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 633-649, (201801)