Digital Communications Lab
Welcome to visit our website of the Digital Communications Laboratory, located in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering at Yonsei University.
We study digital communication systems that transmit and receive information in digital format. Since 1948, when Claude Shannon established Information Theory, the most important mathematical foundation of communication theory, digital communication has been successfully developed and commercialized. Now it becomes an essential part of our lives. How communication technology will change the world? If you are interested in what we are focusing on currently, click the “Read More” button below.
- K. S. Kim, D. K. Kim, C.-B. Chae, S. Choi, Y.-C. Ko, J. Kim, Y.-G. Lim, M. Yang, S. Kim, B. Lim, K. Lee, and K. L. Ryu, ""Ultrareliable and Low-Latency Communication Techniques for Tactile Internet Services" , Proceedings of the IEEE vol. 107, no. 2, pp. 376-393, (201902)
- I. Ahmed, H. Khammari, A. Shahid, A. Musa, K. S. Kim, E. D. Poorter, and I. Moerman, ""A Survey on Hybrid Beamforming Techniques in 5G: Architecture and System Model Perspectives" , IEEE Commun. Surv. Tutor. vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 3060-3097, (201806)
- J.-B. Park and K. S. Kim, ""Load Balancing Scheme with Small-Cell Cooperation for Clustered Heterogeneous Cellular Networks" , IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 633-649, (201801)
- K. J. Jeon and K. S. Kim, ""Accumulate Repeat Accumulate Check Accumulate Codes" , IEEE Trans. Commun. vol. 65, no. 11, pp. 4585-4599, (201711)
- K. J. Choi and K. S. Kim, ""Optimal Semi-Persistent Uplink Scheduling Policy for Large-Scale Antenna Systems" , IEEE Access vol. 5, pp. 22902-22915, (201710)
- 2019-03-01 / 2023-02-28
Research on B5G Joint Mobile-Communication/Machine-Learning Technology for Collaborative/Distributed Machine-Learning among Fast-Moving Objects.
- 2018-07-01 / 2022-06-30
Scalable Spectrum Sharing for Beyond 5G Communication
- 2018-06-01 / 2021-05-31
Virtual Presence in Moving Objects through 5G (PriMO-5G)
- 2017-01-01 / 2021-12-31
High Accurate Positioning Enabled MIMO Transmission and Network Technologies for Next 5G-V2X(vehicle-to-everything) Services
- 2016-11-01 / 2022-12-31
Future Combat System Network Technology Research Center Program.